I can't believe it's already April! Own up - who's been stealing time?!
Ugh, seriously though, it's come around way too quickly!
However, it is now spring, and that is good news. The other good news is that I've decided to run an international giveaway throughout April to celebrate the warmer weather, and the upcoming summer time reading (which we all love, yes?!).
The books that are up for grabs are new 2012 releases (except one, which is the first in the series of another book, which is new - if that makes sense?) so this is an extra-super-amazing giveaway!
So, the first thing I'll do, as usual, is to lay down the rules of the giveaway, and then I'll let you know what's up for grabs, and then you can enter! Sound good? Yes!
- You must be a follower of Pen to Paper via Google Friend Connect to enter. I will need you to enter your exact GFC follower name into the Rafflecopter below (and if you have a follower name that is just your first name, please leave a little extra info, so I can identify you - like a link to your follower profile or something).
- I reserve the right to disqualify any entrant if they are not a follower of the blog (as the only mandatory entry), or if they enter an extra entry, but do not carry out the task. This is to make sure the giveaway is fair for those who have entered everything correctly.
- The giveaway is international to anyone that The Book Depository will deliver free to. Not sure? Click here.
- There will be one winner for this giveaway, who will get to choose one book from the list I will provide later in this post.
- There is one mandatory entry for following Pen to Paper via GFC, and then there are optional extra entries. These are entirely optional, but they could mean the difference between you winning, or someone else taking the prize.
- When I email the winner, they will have 48 hours to reply to the email with the needed information, before I will have to draw another winner, and they will lose their prize. The book needs to go to someone!
- As I will be ordering the prize from The Book Depository, I cannot be held responsible for any damaged or lost books, but I will do my best to chase the order up if something is wrong.
- Please don't leave your email address anywhere in the comments on the blog. I use rafflecopter to keep your details safe, so please take advantage of that!
- The giveaway will run throughout April, ending on April 30th at 23:59 EST.
And now for the prizes! I will leave links underneath the book covers, so you can go and check each book out on goodreads :)
All you need to do now is make sure you're following and then get entering! One of the extra entries is to add the giveaway button to your blog - the code for this can be found at the bottom of this post :)
a Rafflecopter giveaway