|Click to go to the website|
Those of you that have been a follower of my blog for a while will know that Pen to Paper did not always look this beautiful (yes, there was a time when it wasn't like this!), and you will also know then, that the blog had a massive transformation back at the new year.A few months ago, Matt's Dad started writing a set of children's poems about a boy called Jaime Lea (pronounced Jamie), who is a little boy in a wheelchair, who wonders what it would be like to be a bumblebee. This is his only proper wish, and as he is such a good boy, a garden fairy appears and grants this wish. It's a lovely story, and this is what Matt had been working on illustrating for his Dad. Obviously, the book is even more stunning with Matt's illustrations!
This beautiful new design was created by my wonderful boyfriend, Matt, who is an Illustration University graduate. Since graduating, my blog is obviously not the only project he has worked on - nor has it been the largest! His biggest project is the one that this post is all about.
So, I have two copies of the books to give away! As we are in the UK, one of these books will be UK only, but the other copy is going to be for an international giveaway, and so anyone can enter!
The rules of this giveaway are simple:
- If you are a UK entrant, please only enter the 'UK only' giveaway. If you are outside of the UK, obviously only enter the international giveaway. We need to make sure that when we draw the winners that one is UK and another is outside of the UK, and we don't want anyone to be disappointed.
- You do not have to be a follower of Pen to Paper to enter this giveaway, but this is an optional entry.
- The mandatory entry for entering this giveaway is to like the Jaime Lea and the Bumblebee facebook page. Entries after this are all optional, but must be completed in full. We reserve the right to disqualify any entrants who have not fulfilled the entry requirements (either for the mandatory entry, or for the extra entries), so please make sure you fulfill them.
- Please do not leave your email address anywhere on this blog. I use Rafflecopter to keep your details safe, so please take advantage of that.
- This giveaway will end on June 30th 2012